Sunday, June 14, 2009

My baby brother- I miss you


They say be strong,
I dont know what that means
My baby brother is no longer with me
And there are no words that can comfort me
I cant hold back the tears
I am still not wanting to believe that you are not here
How can you be gone, eight years younger than me
i tried everything to show you my love
I cry everyday
Anytime of day
I cant hold back the tears
I hope where you are, you are happy now
I would not wish this pain on anyone,
Not even my greatest enemy
Then again I have no enemies
Not even the one who killed him
Because the pain is so deep
I hope that one day I will only bring Joy to the earth
Leighton I love you brother
I will see you again
One day soon
I wish you Peace Joy Comfort and Love where you are now
And I know Jesus is there for you
With love your one and only sister.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. About 3 years back I lost my younger brother, although we were not blood related, he'd been an intricate part of my life for so long. He was a few years younger then me, and when I lost him I remember thinking it shouldve been me. i admire your candid emotion and honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am sorry you had that bad experience also, hopefully time might heal...

    ReplyDelete