Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Happy birthday









Happy Independence day America! I am sure that tomorrow will be marked by thousands of festivities. Tomorrow is also my niece's first birthday, what a great day to be born! She is blessed! Well here are some of gifts that I will be giving her, I am starting her very first library with these cute baby-proof books :-)Also there will be a giant cake. My nephew scored the highest in his year group in Science and Language, so he is being celebrated also ;-)
Even the teddy loved the books so much I caught him reading them!

3 comments:

  1. I did ot realize today is july the 4th, but all Americans must be celebrating it. All the best to your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog. These children's books really made me smile. I love children's books and can't wait for a baby in the family (a great excuse to purchase!)

    ReplyDelete